Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A popcorn and twizzler kind of week..


The weather has been weird and crazy, and I don't like it!  I hate cold!  I used to think I liked the cold, but what I really liked was sitting in front of the heater and hot drinks and indoor days.  Now that I have to walk in this on a daily basis, I know the truth!


I've been eating a lot of twizzlers this week (guilty!) and popcorn.  I've been thinking about food a lot lately.  I'm always hungry, it's seems.  Or I just like snacking, but who doesn't?  My favorite this week is hot tea.  Since I don't have a stove I have to get hot water from the bathroom sink and then heat it up some more in my microwave.  The sad college days, indeed.  I also had a Peanut Butter Banana smoothie and a pepperoni and provolone cheese sub for lunch today.  So good... 


On Saturday, I watched a few episodes of DC Cupcakes on Netflix, and now I want a cupcake so bad! I blame this show for my never-ending obsession with food this week.


On Monday, a man bought Olivia a grilled cheese sandwich.  The money went to charity, so it was an all-around good deed!  Olivia attributes this good luck of hers to having saved a worm a few days before.  Karma?  We went to Yankee candle and she asked the employees what scent she would be.  They didn't quite know how to answer.



So dreary outside...


My polka-dot shirt from Emma!!!  It's the only pink thing I own, I think.


- Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment