Monday, February 25, 2013

Homework and Paradiso

Hi there!


I only have one class on Mondays (lucky me!), which is French.  My French partner brought me Dove chocolate because she felt bad about doing her part for our composition last minute even though she was completely busy all weekend with a conference.  Poor thing!  All turned out good, though, and I went to the English basement to do homework and wait for my friend Olivia so we could go to this great coffee shop called Paradiso!  (It's my favorite!)  I told myself that I need to stop spending money but I let myself splurge a little bit today because we won't have a lot of time to hang out this semester.  This is me with my small maple spice latte and blueberry bagel smothered with messy peanut butter!


This is my friend Olivia.  She's a junior in creative writing and an all-around great and interesting person.  She's extremely intelligent, and every time we talk I'm either enlightened or learn something new.  She didn't want me to post these pictures on facebook (which I didn't!) but I couldn't resist to on here because these pictures of her are so adorable.




My Maple Spice latte.  I'm going to stop buying lattes though because I finally realized that I don't like them.  I'm much more of a tea person.  So much money wasted!  I just think the word latte sounds too pretty to not like the hot beverage.  Shame.  : c  I didn't even drink half of this one and Olivia was ashamed to know me, haha.  (She LOVES coffee.)


Awkward smile.


This is a clock at Paradiso that I absolutely love.  Look at all the little gears!  Too cool!

Anyways, thanks for visiting my blog journal!  Have a great day!

Best Wishes,

Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment