Sunday, February 24, 2013

And so I introduce myself to you.

Hello there, how do you do?


 My name is Katie Gamble.  I started this blog as a sort of internet journal.  (So 2013, don't you think?)  I'm nineteen-year-old college student in Creative Writing.  After hearing this, people usually ask me what I plan on doing with my life.  And to them I say this:  Yes, most likely you will be seeing me on the streets begging for a penny or two, so be generous!!!  Please : )



This is me and my boyfriend of (almost) a year, Chris.  He's a big nerd like me.  We both like watching movies, eating B-Dubs, laughing, comic books, and long walks on the beach, of course.


Um, this is a random bird.



Sooo right now I'm in the process of reading the book Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë for the third time. The first two times were of my own free will, the second against it for English 200.  However, I still love that reading such a fantastic piece of literature is my homework.  Mr. Rochester is dreamy, isn't he???  What a hunk.  Locking crazy wife in the attic and all.

Best Wishes, 

Katie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment